Jackie Lawlor is a freelance training consultant and coach. Her most recent employment until May 2017, was in the NHS. Over her eight year NHS experience, Jackie has worked with medical, clinical and non clinical staff within community and acute settings, earlier in her career within a PCT, and more recently with an award winning CCG.
Jackie has worked with Trusts in difficulty as well as with CQC rated ‘outstanding’ GP practices and hospitals, and is passionate about helping people to connect and to be the best they can be in their relationships and at work.
A trained and qualified coach, mediator and NLP Trainer, Jackie specialises particularly in Clean Language, Leadership and in facilitating programmes around How to Have a Courageous Conversation as well as coaching skills and assertiveness. Additionally Jackie is qualified in a number of psychometrics including MBTI Step 1 and 2, Disc and Strengthscope.
- Currently co facilitating an online Clean Language training course to NHS and wider care professionals in various occupational areas from the UK, America and Canada
- Developing movement and a community of practice to share clean language skills in the NHS and to encourage an exchange of ideas and best practice to notice the difference Clean Language makes
- Currently working with The NHS Blood and Transplant Service to teach specialist requesters clean language skills so that they can enhance their skills in sensitively having conversations related to requesting organ donation
- Currently supporting regional staff over two months with a range of half day offers designed to boost resilience and confidence through change, such as Mindfulness, Resilience, Laughter Yoga and bespoke coaching.
- Currently supporting on an ongoing basis, a major Birmingham Trust with their Leadership and Senior Leadership programme, delivering How to Have a Courageous Conversation and Making an Impact
- Leading a group of Triumvirate GP Practice managers, Practice Nurses and GP's through a leadership and change programme in which each practice worked on a real time change, shared tis and is due to celebrate the outcome of this in June 2017
- Managing a pool of coaches and ensuring they are supervised and had regular CPD
- Coaching NHS and wider Healthcare staff of up to senior level as part of an NHS regional coaching pool
- Delivered CPD and Peer supervison to a pool of coaches at a Birmingham Trust
- Delivering Clean Language tasters to a group of Public Health Consultants and to Strategic Partnership Leads (STP's)
- Delivering a Clean Language Workshop at a Health Education England Conference called The Power of Conversation
- Delivering Making an Impact to a major Birmingham NHS Trust
- Supporting an award winning CCG with a change programme over several months
- Working with a team of PA's supporting people who support Doctors in difficulty in managing boundaries and assertiveness
Jackie has a flexible style and particularly enjoys using innovative approaches such as Clean Language and Emergent Knowledge, Clean Space, constellation and NLP coaching techniques to help coachees to explore their beliefs and limitations at a level which is more likely to support action. Jackie also has a keen interest in Otto Scharmers Theory U.
Jackie has regularly supported people as they are developing new skills and behaviours whilst on leadership training through coaching, MBTI one to one feedback coaching sessions and in MBTI group sessions which are a part of the leadership programme. Jackie clocked up 50 coaching hours in 2016 including running an online coaching circle and face to face and online coaching.
Jackie holds the following qualifications/accreditations
CIPD Certificate in Training Practice
City and Guilds 7407 in Training
NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer
ILM Level 7 in executive coaching
OCR Diploma in Life coaching
OCR Certificate in Mediation Skills
MBTI Step 1 and 2 facilitator
Currently continuing advanced coach and team coaching training in Clean Language, symbolic modelling and systemic modelling with Marian Way, Caitlin Walker and Judy Rees.
Professional memberships and Insurance
Jackie is a CIPD Associate and is fully insured for practicing in all these areas.....